We're humbled and amazed by how incredibly talented each and every one of our clients and session players is. Some are Belmont students, recent grads and their friends, and we learn from them while helping them launch their careers. Others are old friends and friends of friends, some famous and some not.
Singer/songwriter Kylie Nicole, soon to graduate from Belmont, came to us for a new interpretation on a mix for one of the tunes on her EP “Stay”. We really love “3rd Degree Burns”, and remixed it with a view to showcasing Kylie’s songwriting. Our remix is the first “play” button, below. We also hope you’ll get the whole EP, which of course includes the great original mix of “3db” by Jeff Feltenberger and Jason Shaffer, also below. The EP was recorded and mixed at Jason’s Full Tilt Studios. We’ve heard a dozen or so of Kylie’s songs and regard her as an extremely promising fresh talent. You’ll be hearing more from her.
Photo Gallery and Friends
Some fun pictures from in the studio, or provided by our friends.
TRC is now a private studio. Some of our clients really value their privacy, and we don't talk about them. Others want their names withheld until a record is released or a demo is sold. But most of our clients and artists are okay with being on this "Friends" list.
Friends of TRC
- John Mellencamp, "Crumblin' Down" [single]
- Sydney Brown, album in progress
- Larry Crane, "Larry Crane"
- Aeliana, "Creeping Death" [single]
- Ben Tankersly, "California" [single]
- Dakota Adams, "Aubrey" [single]
- Faith Band, "Excuse Me", "Rock'n Romance"
- Roadmaster, "Sweet Music"
- Andrew Trufano, "Run" [single]
- Parker Tumlin, "What's Going On" [single]
- Henry Lee Summer "Stay With Me", "Amazing Grace"
- Starkravin', "Can't Wait" [single]
- Paul Anka, vocal overdubs
- Harry Connick, Jr., vocal overdubs
- Markus Anderson, album in progress
- Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, demos and overdubs
- The Wright Brothers, "Easy Street"
- Michael Henderson, demos
- Kalynne Michelle, "Headlights" [single]
- Randy Ferris, "As The Melody Fades", "This Bed"
- Reformation, "Judgment Day" [single], "Decades"
- Brittany Bauerly, "The Leaving Song" [single]
- Bob and Tom, multiple LPs
- Duke Tumatoe, "Wild Animals"
- Lionel Hampton, demos and overdubs
- Madison Kozak, album in progress
- Chris Baldani, trombone overdubs
- Heartist, album in progress
- Kara Kole, album in progress
- Drew Price, Heartist producer
- Peddler, "Street Corner Stuff"
- Tanja Jurek, "Paralysis" [single]
- Trevor Hoffort, Heartist producer
- Tyler David, "Grace" [single]
- Kim Franca, vocal coach and producer
- Krystof Krawczyk, "From A Different Place"
- Clio Cadence, vocals for EP in progress
- Mitchell Kilpatrick, "Say I Do" [single], album in progress
- Stacy Stone, "Moon and Back" [single]
- Ragan Hoffman, album in progress
- Rob West, "Tennessee" [single]
- Niles Rooker, album in progress
- Deanna Walker and Rick Beresford, demos
- Susan Wood, EP in progress
- Quint Collins, demos
- Matt Thomas, album in progress
- American Roommates, album in progress
- Hannah Schaefer, record company demos
- Mike Klooster, keyboards for "Unredeemed" score
- Kylie Nicole, demo remix
- Ray Amico, producer "Unredeemed" score